2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
Questions from Laura:
1. What is your DREAM job?
Psychologist - I would only meet with clients where we could workout and talk (go for a run, bike ride, etc.) because I think life just looks better after a workout.
2. If you could live ANYWHERE where would you go?
Anywhere with mountains (with snow) and water - I'm a big fan of Lake Tahoe and Ketchum, ID
3. Tell us your BIGGEST secret! ha.. okay a smaller one you are willing to share.
My husband and I once spent a straight 26 hours watching the first season of 24 on DVD.
4. How often do you weigh yourself?
about once a week but it's always the same so I don't know why I bother. I've been within the 5lbs of the same weight (except during pregnancy) since I was 22 years old.
5. Do you keep up w/ politics and current events?
I wish I did more. I get freaked out and so I stop paying attention...
6. What is your favorite time of day?
Picking my kids up from school.
7. How many hours do YOU sleep a night?
I do best with about 7 but mostly get about 5 and then about once a month I'll sleep for 12 hours straight.
8. What is your BIGGEST lifetime goal//dream?
Sporting wise? Kona and/or a 3:10 marathon. (And I still want to compete in biathlon but it's probably not going to happen until I move west)
In life: To raise my two boys to be good friends and partners to others. I also want to speak Italian.
9. Would you consider yourself a half empty or half full type?
haha - I was born half empty, but now I am definitely a half full type
10. Do you reduce, reuse, recycle?
of course - working on increasing the amount of reduce and reuse at the moment :D
11. Do you strength train?
I know I should, but I don't (maybe if I knock it down to 4 hours of sleep haha)
Questions for others:
1. Do you consider yourself a person who uses time efficiently?
2. Would YOU wear a Rev3 Sparkly Suit?? (you know you would!!)
3. What was your Best Moment in Sports?
4. What do you think of "Shock and Awe"?
5. What one thing would you like to change about yourself?
6. What one thing do you love about yourself?
7. Why is Rev3 Running Across America? (yes, shameless promotion plug)
8. What is the first thing you would do with a million dollars? (you can't say "invest half"; okay you can, just also say what you'd do second.)
9. Which is better, Long Run? Long Bike? or Long Book?
10. What is your current "favorite" song?
11. If you had the chance to implement one change in America what would it be?
Okay, now for the tagging:
If you've already been tagged - I apologize! but let me know, because I was to read your answers to the other questions :D And any Rev3 Teamers that aren't on here - I'm pretty sure you've already been tagged! :D
Kacie (you can wait until after Double IRON)
George (we can talk about your answers this wekeend)
IronMikeTri (you've been too quiet lately, what, are you training for a race or something? maybe a local
secondmercedes (girl you need a blog haha)